Di is hosting Fibbing Friday this week with questions provided by Jim Adams. The rules are simple, answer the questions with fibs. Hmmm, I am a truly and uniquely lousy fibber but since you can’t actually see my face, let’s take a bash.
1. Why did all the dinosaurs die?
2. Why are there so many stories about the great flood?
Because if flooded the Grand Canyon.
3. What happened at Hadrian’s wall?
Joshua fought the battle and wall came tumbling down.
4. How long was the hundred years war?
It only lasts one day but occurs once every hundred years.
5. Why was it all quiet on the western front?
All cell phones simultaneously lost connection with their music apps.
6. What was the Boxer Rebellion all about?
Whether a “wild haymaker” was a legitimate pugilistic move
or just some froo-froo bar drink.
7. What caused the Titanic to sink?
Bizarre encounter with a mosasaurus.
8. Why do they want us to remember the Main?
Well why would you want to remember the Lesser? Duh
9. What happened to Amelia Earhart?
She got married and became Amelia Heirhead.
Til next time ~Never fib to your Nana, trust me she already knows ~JP