First, I want to thank Muted Mouthful for nominating me. I am honored. I will keep her excerpt about the award
“According to Okoto Enigma, ‘Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.’ ”
WOW that’s high praise indeed. (Insert mental picture of me digging my toe in the dirt, eyes downcast, blushing furiously.) Thank you.
Here we go: the rules
“For this nomination I have to: thank whoever nominated me and include a link to their blog, tell my readers three things about myself, nominate bloggers I feel deserve the award, answer questions from the person who nominated me, ask my nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird or funny one, and notify my nominees by commenting on their blog.”
Three things about myself:
- Until a couple of years ago, I kept my hair in a braid that was so long I had to move it to sit down. I finally cut it because the sheer weight of it was giving me headaches and my hair dresser took off a 13 inch ponytail which I donated.
- The movie “Joe vs. the Volcano” changed my life.
- My goal in life is to tour the world one coffee shop at a time. Yes, I’m a total, unabashed coffee junkie.
My answers to MutedMouthful:
What has been the highlight of your week so far? — Finished cleaning up the inventory at my part-time, seasonal “job”.
What inspires you to write? — Life. I know it’s corny but I’ve reached the point where waking up on the green side of the sod is Awesome!
If you had to live underground for a month, how would you prepare? — Make a study of the sanitation options and implement the most practical. Do a physical inventory of food and water requirements, multiply by 1.5 for error factors. Lay in a HUGE stack of books and extra, extra, extra lighting and then some back up lighting along with a month-long supply of valium (I’m scared of the dark).
What is your favorite word? Awesome!
What is one of your favorite jokes or puns? “How do you eat an elephant? One. bite. at. a. time.” It is also my philosophy on life.
All three inspire me on a daily basis.
- What is your favorite book or author?
- Is there a movie that changed your life, which one?
- What kind of project are you currently working on? Book? Journal? Jigsaw Puzzle? You get the idea.
- Froo Froo coffee drinks are: a) part of my daily life; b) acceptable for an occasional treat or; c) an abomination in the eyes of any true coffee connoisseur?
- Do you dress up for Halloween?