Many thanks to Kristian of Tales from the Mind of Kristian for the nomination. Kristian is a fabulous, eclectic writer, do check out his blog.
The “rules” – well, honestly I think we all know them by now. Thank your nominator, answer the questions, pose your own questions, nominate more bloggers.
Sunshine in December is always good. So without further ado, the questions:
What will you be eating on the 25th of December?
What would you like to see happen in 2019?
Name three things you are grateful for. Continue reading “Let the Sun Shine In”
Many thanks to Fandango for this awesomely introspective prompt. I have been thinking about it for several days now.
“Is there a ‘blogging-you’ who is different from the real-world you? If so, how are the two ‘yous’ different? How has the ‘blogging-you’ evolved since you first started blogging?”
Continue reading “Fandango’s Provocative Question # 5”
Fandango’s Provocative Question for this week “Is it better to know or is it better to not know?”
Wowza, there’s a thesis in the making. Once again I have to take my octagon stance and say “both.” Why? It depends on what it is you’re going to know or not know. Continue reading “Fandango’s Provocative Question # 4”
I have had a rather disappointing day. Visit with Dr. this morning did NOT go as I wanted and I’m filled with questions and frustrations. So, to snap myself out of my rather maudlin frame of mind, I thought I’d answer some of Teresa’s questions from the haunted wordsmith
- Do you prefer to type, write with a pen, or write with a pencil?
- If you had to stay up all night, what is one thing that would keep you awake?
- Kermit the Frog – Muppets or Sesame Street (versions)?
- If you died in ancient Egypt, would your heart be lighter than a feather?
- Mythology: Greek, Norse, Roman, or another culture?
- What sport would you watch in person but never on television?
- If you had a tag line for your life, what would it be?
- How do you like your chicken (besides cooked)?
- If your kitchen could talk, would it have a horror story?
- If you could spend one day with any actor/actress where would you go and what would you do?
- What is your favorite museum to visit?
- What is the most exotic place you would like to see?
- Eco travel – would you be caught zip lining through the Amazon, sleeping in an ice cave in the North, or volunteering in the Galapagos?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Do you like your birthstone? (If no, which month do you like better?)
- You struck gold, but it’s not your mine…what do you do?
- Would you have survived the Oregon Trail?
Continue reading “Let’s play 20 questions. OK how about 17.”
My contribution to Share Your World brought to us by Melanie over at Sparks from a combustible mind.
What are the most important lesson(s) you’ve learned in life? Continue reading “Share Your World 12/3/18”
In response to Fandango’s Provocative Question # 3
“Is morality objective or is it subjective? If you believe it’s objective, what is its source? If you believe it’s subjective, how do you know whose concept of morality is correct?”
OK, wow. I mean WOW. Now THAT’s provocative.
Easy answer: subjective and dunno. Continue reading “FPQ # 3 – Morality – Objective or Subjective?”
Here we go with round two of Fandango’s Provocative Questions. These are kind of fun, make me think. Oh wait did I just use “fun” and “think” in the same sentence? lol
“What do you think is more useful: intelligence or wisdom, and why do you feel that way?”
Oooooh, this is a good one. An issue of which I have deep personal knowledge. For you see, grasshopper, I am both intelligent and wise and IMHO, wisdom trumps intelligence every time.
Wow, that sounded a wee bit arrogant even to me. Let me explain.
Continue reading “FPQ # 2 – Thoughts from a Wisea**”
OK so Fandango tagged me for the Weekend fun challange brought to us by the haunted wordsmith – Day for fun questions huh?
Here we go Continue reading “Little weekend fun”