For the final days of 31 days of October HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
1 Tablespoon oolong tea (or black if you prefer)
1 Tablespoon raw pumpkin seeds loosely chopped
1 Tablespoon dried cranberries
1 Cinnamon stick broken up into small pieces
2 teaspoons dried ginger, chopped
4-5 whole cloves break them up with your mortar and pestle
Place all in air tight container and shake well to blend. Place about 1 Tablespoon of mixture into a tea infuser, add hot water and let steep for 4-5 minutes. Add milk and honey to taste.
New Moon Tea Blend
- 1 cup loose tea leaves (I like Lady Grey or English Breakfast)
- 2 tablespoons dried grapefruit peels coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried lavender buds
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate shavings or mini dark chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar. Stir so the ingredients are evenly distributed. Keep in a cool, dry place.
- To brew, scoop one tablespoon of loose tea into a strainer or tea bag. Pour hot water over, brew 3-5 minutes.
In case you’re in the mood for an Oracle Card Reading check this out
And, it’s just not a mystical night without Stevie
Til next time ~Blessed Samhain ~JPP