Kristian over at talesfromthemindofkristian nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award. Thank you Kristian. Here’s the thing, I’m not really doing awards right now due to health issues and time constraints, but the questions are great fun so …. I’m answering the questions and invite anybody who enjoys this kind of thing to answer them as well. There, you’re nominated, all of you. 😉
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
The Questions to my nominees:
- What is your theory on the point of existence?
And harm ye none, do what ye will. Live, enjoy, have fun, don’t hurt people.
- Do you have a favourite film? What is it?
Waaay too many to choose one but certainly in my top 10 is “Joe vs. the Volcano” yes you read that right, it literally changed my life.
- If you could travel to any place, where would you go?
- If you could do any job what would it be?
Retired. Sorry but I’ve done all the jobs I want to try and honestly, I’d like to spend more time NOT working.
- What character trait do you find unattractive?
Cruelty, in any and all forms.
- When reading fiction, do you prefer reality or fantasy?
- What would you like to see on tomorrow mornings newspaper headlines?
That a certain American politician was suddenly struck by lightning.
- What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self?
- What song always makes you smile?
“What is Life” by George Harrison
- What television programme would you love to see back on the airwaves?
Any of the Star Treks
- Have you ever played a practical joke on someone?
No, I think they’re kind of mean.
And there you have it a peek into the whacky hallways and weird recesses of my mind.
Til next time ~Peace ~JPP