Here we go
- What would Klaatu (The Day the Earth Stood Still) think of Earth if he landed today? I think he’d be seriously irked that we ignored his original warning and either a) nuke the whole place now, let life start again maybe with the bees this time. or b) Rip out some hair, stomp around, take off in his space ship and never return to earth again cause ya know, humans are like just sooooooo STUPID!
- If books’ characters were not imprisoned by their covers, which two characters would make a great couple? Harry Dresden (Dresden Files) and Solanj (my emotionless assassin) I think they’d work GREAT together. His magic, her phenomenal butt kicking skills. WOW!
- For US folks: Turkey, Ham, or Something Else on Thanksgiving? For Int’l folks: What is one food you recommend most from your country? US and Quorn roast. Yeah, you read that right, Quorn. Don’t judge me.
Okay, now for three more questions:
4. What are your three favorite movies? OOOOOOO there are so many. Just three though. 1) Willow – just so incredibly good. 2) Practical Magic – got me in touch with my magical side. 3) Joe vs the Volcano – changed my life because what holds us back if “fear, stinkin’, yellow fear”.
5. Toilet paper rolls: over or under? — OVER!!!! Under is a capital offense in some places.
- What’s you favorite fish? No, not the kind you eat, the kind you keep in an aquarium, assuming that you don’t raise fish in an aquarium in order to eat them. I’m torn. Damselfish because they’re delicate and beautiful but I’d have to say the Green Scat. Beautiful and intelligent.
JP’s (yeah that Wide-Eyed’s initials)
- Froo froo coffee drinks – daily indulgence or an abomination in the eyes of coffee gods everywhere?
- If you could live in a alternate reality world what would it be?
- In said world, what role would you play?
Have fun! Till next time ~Peace ~JPP