My first ever Blogger Award. Wow, I don’t usually do this kind of thing but hey it’s a first right? So here we go. I would like to thank Get Set Write for nominating me.
Here, are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and make a link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions sent to you by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, and then write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
My Answers Are:
- Biography or documentary? — Documentary
- What would you do without your phone for a day? — Read
- A place that you believe is a paradise?– Old Kapaa Town – Kauai
- Tree house or houseboat? — houseboat, if it’s docked. Afraid of heights and don’t like boat motion so .????
- Your role model? — My mother in law (I know weird right?)
- The happiest moment in your life? — the first time Superhubs put his arm around me. The stars realigned and my universe changed forever.
- A tongue twister that you find very interesting? — Sὶshίsὶ zhῑ shί sῐ shῑzi = fortyfour stone dead lions in Mandarin (no I can’t say it)
- Your favourite childhood television show? – The Wild Wild West
- A room full of books or a room full of cakes? — Books, definately, books.
- Your favourite author? Anne McAffrey.
- Which fictional character would you like to meet? – Polgara the sorceress (David Eddings).
My Nominations are (insert drum roll):
Coffee or espresso?
What are you currently reading?
What are you currently watching (TV or movie)?
When vacationing do you hotel or camp?
Do you have kids?
Fantasy or Sci Fi?
What are you working on right now? hobbies/projects/life
Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
Carnivore or vegetarian?
Where did you go on your last vacation?
Do you have a tatoo?
Whew! That’s the longest post I’ve ever done, another first! — Thanks again Get Set Write